I love these! I've been trying so hard to get a decent shot of the moon. I have ONE shot out of the hundreds I've snapped. Try, try, try again. Great pic!
Wasn't it bright last night??? Holy cow..Joe and I walked through the yard looking for bugs..we found one giant orb weaver spider. No pictures and Joe was tugging at my hand, "C'mon Mom, let's go". He's not fond of the big bugs yet...;) ~L.
6 comments:
I love these! I've been trying so hard to get a decent shot of the moon. I have ONE shot out of the hundreds I've snapped. Try, try, try again. Great pic!
HMPH! I want a Digital Rebel!!!!! with a realy big lens. (Sobs uncontrolably)
Wasn't it bright last night??? Holy cow..Joe and I walked through the yard looking for bugs..we found one giant orb weaver spider. No pictures and Joe was tugging at my hand, "C'mon Mom, let's go". He's not fond of the big bugs yet...;)
~L.
Nie pictures.
Take Care
Michael
These are great. My moon pics never turn out. Love these. Stacie
way very cool. Very autumn-esque.
Post a Comment