Wednesday, October 12

Be Still My Heart


No Way Back Wednesday for me. I didn't go to Homecoming.

Yes it's 3am..know why I'm up? Hard guess I'm sure.
I had a bear this morning. A BIG one. I heard him, switched on the porch light and there he was staring at me through the door.
Scared the bajeezus out of me. My heart is still racing.

I'm wide awake now.

Where is everybody???

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Was this a different bear than Max? Bigger I mean? It would get my heart to racing too!

Marianna said...

OMG... girl... so much for sleep, eh?

Well, a few hours later, but I'm here now... lol. Dunno how much good I can do from Tex-Ass...

M~

Michael said...

Yikes!

Take Care
Michael

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

At 3 AM, I was still snoozing. We don't have too many large furry critters visit us at The Peanut Palace (except for my brother-in-law).

Yeah, he's a big bear but at least he's a friendly, huggable big bear...;)

Leesa said...

Yes, different bear. Bigger and also not scared of me. All I can think of is that they are hungry right now and trying to store up for hibernation.
He came back once more but was easily scared off the second time.

Sprinkles said...

You must have given him the good ol' ~Don't mess with me I haven't had my coffee!~ look and that's why he scampered off so quickly the second time. :)

Shephard said...

Wow... awakened by a bear. Yikes.
The only thing that wakes us is when the cats play on our stairs at 3am. Their 2 fave games: "bowling ball" and "bag of potatoes."
We thought they'd stop throwing each other down the stairs once we didn't have carpet... no such luck. ~S

Redhead Editor said...

I was awake at that time. Just not at the computer. Bear, bear, go away, come to play another day!

Leesa said...

Yes I.I.--I didn't have a very happy look on my face!
Shephard--my cats also start their wild parties after midnight...we have hardwood floors too, so you can imagine the noise..
Redhead--they can come play next season!

Nature Girl said...

Good Grief! I would have laid an egg right then and there! But at the same time..that's too cool! Stacie