Designer Doggiewear... I am SOOOO there. Gotta run. :)
Cool, yes! I caught an owl once. He was a good two foot tall too... HUGE!! He was in my yard and not flying away so my hub sent me to catch him. I did. Then thought WTF am I doing?! :) Yeah, especially when my hub is there and didn't volunteer himself...
Anyway, he'd broken his collarbone. He's flying around somewhere very happy now. :)
I'm pretty sure he's a Northern Pigmy owl. He wasn't more than 6 inches tall. The cable tie is part of an arch that some friends built for us,...it's posted somewhere here. It is meant for flowers to grow over it.
9 comments:
Awwwww....VERY cool! :)
Oh my god ... SO adorable. What type of Owl is he/she? You're SO lucky! He posed for you!!
Cool
What's the cable tie holding?
Take Care
Michael
Is it a spotted owl? Looks like a fledgling with that under-coloring... and he's so fluffy. ~S
YES, VERY cool! He's quite the poser.
M~
Nice pics :)
Designer Doggiewear... I am SOOOO there. Gotta run. :)
Cool, yes! I caught an owl once. He was a good two foot tall too... HUGE!! He was in my yard and not flying away so my hub sent me to catch him. I did. Then thought WTF am I doing?! :) Yeah, especially when my hub is there and didn't volunteer himself...
Anyway, he'd broken his collarbone. He's flying around somewhere very happy now. :)
LOVE owls!
I'm pretty sure he's a Northern Pigmy owl. He wasn't more than 6 inches tall. The cable tie is part of an arch that some friends built for us,...it's posted somewhere here. It is meant for flowers to grow over it.
Cool, yes! You're "less than best" kicks butt, Leesa!
Post a Comment