
It's starting out a perfect Halloween morning. It's raining very hard. I'm already soaked...:) Today's our anniversary, hubby's in CA, but I did get the cutest e-card this morning. We will be celebrating our anniversary on Friday when we go see Seinfeld in Helena. Can't wait.
Two different blogs this morning mentioned me:) Probably sounds silly, but it was just a nice thing to wake up too.
The next VECCS meeting is on a cruise to the Bahamas in April. Cool. I think. I've heard good and bad stories about cruises, so we'll see.
The February trip to Alaska is also in the works. I'm definitely ready for a trip :)
11 comments:
Hey, Happy Anniversary!
M~
Hey- did you feel any of that earthquake? I just read about it online.
Hahah Love that pic Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Sounds like some fun times ahead.
Take Care
Michael
Happy Halloversary. Tell me your bridesmaids didn't dress in orange and the groomsmen in black. Too creepy!
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have fun seeing Seinfeld together. Sometimes all it takes is an e-card to hear I love you. Have a nice evening Leesa!
Thanks everybody!!
Earthquake? Nope didn't feel it..but I didn't feel the last one either.
No black & orange when we got married, just black :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Love the pic Leesa! Happy Annivween, I mean, Happy Hallowversary! Sorry your Hub is away for your anniversary, mine was too, How many years? We just had our 17th on Saturday. Hope you have many many more! Stacie
Happy Aneversary and Halloween!
Thanks, Wendy, bsoholic and Stacie! Stacie, we've only been married for 2 years :)
Post a Comment