More road trip photos. Far left with all the trees is where we get our Christmas tree. For 15$ you cut your own tree, any size. Last year our tree was about 7 feet tall. Middle road shot is heading back towards home. Clark Fork River to your right.
My mother told me to get a Christmas tree in a pot, so I can plant it outside in the spring. I said how big do they get? She said big. I'll have to look into this.
Love these pics btw. I feel like I'm on the road with you. :)
3 comments:
Absolutely stunning views. There's no way I'd ever miss city life after being in nature's beauty.
M~
$15 for a cut your own Christmas tree??? OUR IS A MINIMUM OF $50.
Dang...
~L.
My mother told me to get a Christmas tree in a pot, so I can plant it outside in the spring. I said how big do they get? She said big. I'll have to look into this.
Love these pics btw. I feel like I'm on the road with you. :)
Post a Comment