Sunday, October 16

Beautiful


Every day is so wonderful

And suddenly, it's hard to breathe

Now and then, I get insecure

From all the fame, I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful

no matter what they say

Words can't bring me down

I am beautiful in every single way

Yes, words can't bring me down

So don't you bring me down today

No matter what we do

No matter what they say

When the sun is shining through

Then the clouds won't stay

And everywhere we go

The sun won't always shine

But tomorrow will find a way

9 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous photo, nice blog =)

Marianna said...

You are beautiful..

M~

Leesa said...

Gee..um..thanks...but I was talking about the flower :)

Michael said...

I agree with Marianna. You are beautiful.

I liked the poem.

Take Care
Michael

Leesa said...

The FLOWER...the FLOWER is beaufiful..get it? Even though it's dying and there's no sun..it's still beautiful. Even ugly..it's beautiful :)

Wendy said...

Lovely poem and picture!! I get it! But, you're still beautiful. {wink}

Michael said...

Leesa

I don't get it. ;)
But I can say even when you are in a dander you are beautiful.

Take Care
Michael

Shephard said...

Song by Christina Aguilera. A defiant song of self-appreciation and faith. ~S

Leesa said...

Thanks Shephard!! You're the first one to get the song. I guess I should have put that it WAS a song. Oh well.
I love that song. It says alot to me:)