
So most of the stuff I've been posting has been kind of a downer, so I do actually have some fun news.
Osbasso blessed me with tickets to see Seinfeld in November! I am very excited about this! It is a 5 hour drive to Helena, but since I don't get out much, this is okay with me :) Maybe I'll even meet Osbasso!
The hub has booked a fishing trip in February to Alaska, that will be very cool!
I got two new pairs of boots!! Yay for me:)
Cowboy boots..the hub's fave and Uggs..my fave.
Gotta love boots! Uggs are perfect for here, if any of you have never tried them on. You wear them barefoot and they mold to your feet. I wore these last winter all the time, feet never got cold or wet. I have at least 5 pair :) Did I say Yay?
We've cleared away anything that might attract the bear, so hopefully they will come and go when there's nothing exciting around. Hub is out of here today, so I'm on my own for the next week. Don't want NO bear!
I got some really great comments and emails from you about my Mom and I really appreciate it. Even though none of it is a surprise to me, it was nice to hear the kind words and know I'm not the only one who deals with something like this. Thanks again:)
So, sometimes the rainbows do show up after the storms:)
11 comments:
Those Uggs do look comfy. I've never tried them on. I do however own a couple of pairs of shoes by Ariat - and they are the MOST comfortable I have ever worn. Did you get those boots? I love Ariat products. Cowboy boots are back in style ... I just may have to get me a pair!
Here's to Rainbows!!
I have seen Uggs, but knew little about them...I live in Florida...nuff said!
OMG you're going to see SEINFELD?!?!
OSBASSO, you effin ROCK! Ohhhh Leesa, have a WONDERFUL time! I can't wait to hear how he was! OHHHHHH I am soooo friggin excited for you!
The boots are cool too ~ especially the cowboy ones! You shit kicker you!
OHHHH SEINFELD!
M~
Enjoy your boots boots lol
That is awesome about Seinfeld and the trip to Alaska!!!!!!
And I have a pair of combat boots that have molded to my feet from wearing them barefoot...
I know, I know...nobody has to say a word.
;)
~L.
Ditto what janeen said about your mom....I love uggs. I do not have a pair but know people who do and they rave about them. Out of my price range for now but someday.......
Nice boots, Leesa! (And I am SO jealous of that fishing trip!!!;)
(And I love the pumpkins in your template!)
Uggs are so nice and comfy in the winter. I wear them barefoot too.
And that's so awesome that you got tickets to see Seinfeld!!! Are you going to Alaska with the hubby?
Liza is right... if everyone only posted happy stuff, we'd never really get to know them, would we? So post the real you. That's all that matters.
~S
Thanks everyone..you are right..should be able to post anything happy or not...I just always go back and reread it and hate it!
Love the UGGS too...so comfy. I can wear them ALL day :)
Oooohhhh.... we saw Seinfeld last year and he was GREAT! My husband is a die-hard fan. You're going to have a GREAT TIME!
Post a Comment