That bear photo was from a day visit early in the season when they show up whenever they feel like it. Now they only show up at night..or early morning actually. The sunrises and sunsets are really amazing here...usually I never caught sunrises..but lately for some reason I'm up before it...lucky me:)
8 comments:
Oh really nice blog spam.
Beautiful scene.
M~
Stunning.... that color is just breath-taking. ~S
Gorgeous
Take Care
Michael
Gorgeous! :)
Lucky you! :)
Beautiful! All the more reason I'm looking forward to moving to Montana!
Beautiful...the bear shot too...did you capture him, or where you too frozen in fear?
That bear photo was from a day visit early in the season when they show up whenever they feel like it. Now they only show up at night..or early morning actually.
The sunrises and sunsets are really amazing here...usually I never caught sunrises..but lately for some reason I'm up before it...lucky me:)
sigh...georgeous! Stacie
Post a Comment