Friday, October 14

Stuff Portrait Friday


**Favorite pic someone else took--I really like this photo of me and two friends from TX about 10 years ago. I don't get to talk to them much anymore so this pic means alot to me.





**Favorite pic of me.. not sure why I like this one so much, but it's me NOW. For me to like it is pretty big since I rarely like photos of me. Now if my hair just wasn't such a mess!




**This is one of my favorites that I've taken. --I have so many I like, but I've noticed that I always come back to this one for contests, etc.








SPF was really hard this week. I think I deserve extra credit.

25 comments:

Michael said...

All beautiful photos.

If it means anything, any credit that I have I'll give to you.

Take Care
Michael

Marianna said...

You definitely get extra credit. I felt the same way about doing SPF. Kinda nerve-wracking to find a good pic of me.

I really like that pic of you.

M~

Marianna said...

And your hair is not a mess!

:P
M~

Tee/Tracy said...

Great pics - you're very pretty and talented. :)

Leska McCall said...

Beauty and talent.....You're gorgeous! I love the way your hair has such great motion in the shot of yourself.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Lovely pics, Leesa! :)

I just WISH I could do the whole SPF thing...I'm usually NEVER on-line at home.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love the flower picture. Wow beautiful. I played!

hemlock said...

Extra credit?? Like what? Extra congrats on the gorgeous photos??

I don't think your hair is a mess, I think it's....lively! ;)

Leesa said...

Thanks! Actually I wanted extra credit because it was SO hard to choose!

Caroline said...

Great pictures on all your pages. The flower is beautiful. And I don't think your hair looks bad at all.

I played.

Derek said...

I like that picture of you as well...very cute!

Logophile said...

Good stuff pics!
I really like that flower too, and you look gorgeous in that pic!
If really want extra credit!!
This was a difficult assignment for one of my...physical description.

The Q said...

That flower shot is really cool! Of course I think most if not all of your photos rock! :-)

World Traveler of Airports said...

The pic of you is beautiful. And girl, your hair is not messy..it's va-va-va-voom! hair! Simply gorgeous!

Blondie... said...

You are sooo beautiful! I love your hair.

Great pictures.

Robin Alexa said...

Love all of these photos Leesa.

That flower one is SO dramatic, no wonder you use it for contests. :)

Shephard said...

I like that photo of you... you could be Bonnie Hunt's little sister.
~S

Anonymous said...

I think your hair is what makes that pic beautiful!!

Leesa said...

Thanks again everyone, you're making me *blush*..LOL
You know that's the second time I've been compared to Bonnie Hunt..interesting!
I used to always hear I looked like Mare Winningham.

Wendy said...

Lovely pic picks! You're SO lucky to have great hair!!

Nature Girl said...

OMG! I HAVE to bookmark you. You have the greatest pics! Love the bears. I don't have time to look around now, but I will definitely be back! I LOVE nature pics and stuff. I played too. Stacie

LizzieDaisy said...

The flower is gorgeous! And so are you... :)

Robin said...

I just read all the way down here and I'm STILL WAITING for today's shots! I can't imagine how peaceful and wonderful you feel, after having yourself all to yourself!
I love your work. Incidently, I happen to think your hair looks GREAT in that photo!

Leesa said...

Ha..Robin...I haven't downloaded them yet. Soon!
Ya'll are crackin' me up about the hair! You have no idea what a job this hair is :)

Mama Duck said...

I don't think your hair is a mess, it's totally cute, that's what I first noticed when I saw the picture!

I played too!