Friday, October 7

SPF


No Stuff Portrait Friday for me today.
I don't have any yearbooks.
I would never keep a photo of someone who made my life hell.
I am posting one pic of a girl I still talk to from high school. That's it.

That's Liz up front. We've known each other since elementary school and high school. Come to think of it, she's the only person I've ever been in touch with this long.

I have other pics of us, much younger, but that's another SPF or WBW.

4 comments:

Marianna said...

Hmmm... I only talk to 1 person from HS... the rest I've lost touch with. It didn't help going to 3 different HS's. Dad had itchy feet & had to keep moving all the time.

M~

Unknown said...

Cute picture!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

What a cool picture, I played!

hemlock said...

It's so hard to get three people in a pic like that. Good work!

I have a few as well, but I chose not to post them this time around!