Saturday, October 22

Call Me Schroeder

Schroeder
You are Schroeder!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

11 comments:

Wendy said...

I am "Rerun" ... I'll have to figure out how to post it.

Leesa said...

Hmm let me guess, John...Peppermint Patty???

Robin Alexa said...

Well hi Shroeder I am Franklin!

You're one of the gang and you're always there when you are needed, but you don't mind going your own way and doing your own thing.

Yeah that's not bad.

LizzieDaisy said...

Rerun. Figures. Hee.

Nature Girl said...

I'm Marci or Rerun, (couldn't make my mind up how to answer 2 questions) I was so sure I was going to be Charlie Brown! LOL You always have cool stuff on your blog! It's fun to visit and see what's new, if not new bear or nature pics, then new quiz things. It's great! Stacie

Michael said...

I am Rerun.

Who knew.


Take Care
Michael

nosthegametoo said...

I prefer peanuts at Christmas time. They bring back a lot of memories.

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

argh...it isn't there anymore or i'm too dumb to find it!

hi lisa, love your new pic-

Leesa said...

Alot of reruns..funny.
I love Peanuts at Christmas, I watch it every year.
No Lucy :(--hmmm, was that you, John?
Hi Ellie--hope all is well :)

Pam said...

Leesa, just dropping in to peek at your blog;) I am snoopy:) Neat quiz!

Leesa said...

Hi Lolalicious!