
Well just not much to post about today. The bear are still coming back nightly to beat up the container. The 11 deer are in the yard now as I type this.
It's very dark and grey today, about 42 degrees.
The sheriff came by last night to talk to me about the "incident" with Hub's son. Obviously I can't go into detail right now, but it sure is scary what "might" have happened.
We talked for awhile and he told me to call him anytime if the bear cause trouble. That was pretty comforting. He's also the coroner.
Who'da ever thought I'd be friends with the sheriff/coroner?? Wierd.
My cats were all over him, which was pretty funny since he's allergic. He still let them crawl all over him. I thought that was cool :)
If any of you have cats, you'll know about this little furry mouse toy that you can buy at the store. It's small, sorta looks like a real mouse except it's usually pink or blue or orange.
My cats love these and I have to buy them constantly because they lose them. If Brock doesn't maul them, I find them under the fridge, or oven or couch. What's funny is they are always about "cat-arm" length under everything.
So, last night as I'm loading the woodstove, Critter is laying next to an armoire very interested in what's underneath. So I grab a stick and shove it under there to see what he's so interested in.
People, I pulled out 52 furry toy mice. 52! I was cracking up downstairs all by myself. It was hilarious. I guess I won't have to buy toy mice for awhile.
Ahh it was funny, you had to be there I guess.
I haven't laughed like that in awhile.
It made my night.
11 comments:
OMG. FIFTY-TWO!?!?!
Yeah, I guess you and Critter are stocked up for the winter.
Hope G has resolve with the issue with his son...
M~
My cats love those toys... and you're so right... everytime I move furniture to clean, I find them. I think the most I ever found at once was 10 though, so you win! 52! lol Your cat is just beautiful. What a great face. ~S
Hilarious! I can relate, when we moved, I was cleaning out from under our bed and I think I could have constructed and entire cow with all the rawhide bones I found "buried" under it. You would think that would start to smell funky after awhile, but it didn't. No more rawhides in our house though...Stacie
lol that's cute, my grandmas cat used to play with bottle caps and I remember pulling all those out from under the fridge and stove.
Well, LOL..mice aren't they only things under the furniture..but it sure caught me off guard to pull out 52 of them!
Maybe they were breeding? Hmmmmm. Little devils.
Absolutely hilarious. I laughed and I wasn't even there...but I could picture it!
I always know when Moto finds one of the cat toys because he carries it very gingerly and tries to slink off with it. I can't let him have them though because I'm afraid he might choke or get blocked on them, but boy that dog keeps trying!
LOL!! I've been there. I never found THAT many though. We ball up tin foil for them to bat around. I try to make it big enough so that it won't fit under the couch or entertainment center, etc. But, after the dog gets in on it and squishes the balls some, they do end up hidden under something. Pretty funny!
I have to watch Brock to that he doesn't eat them, but so far he just crushed them and slobbers all over them.
I also roll foil balls for them sometimes! But they really love these mice!
52 Mouse Pick-up. LOL I'd be laughing too, that is hilarious.
FIFTY TWO?!? You MUST be exaggerating! That is TOO funny. You definitely should've got a picture of them! It would look like your driveway with the deer! ;)
Post a Comment