ohhh.....Spazzy....Im so sorry your momma does that to you!! But u do look ever so cute in your little bunbun ears!! teehee.....I tried that once with a sunflower head on the rottie.....she ate it. LOL
Lol Spazz looks so cute!Reminds me of the kittyrabbit we had. Yes it was half cat half rabbit, don't ask I don't think I could explain, it meowed, front half look like a cat, back half like a rabbit, and it hopped. Not quite a cotton tail but short tail. I would have loved to see how it was made just cause my curiosity got the better of me lol.
7 comments:
Toooo cute :) Happy Hauntings
Steph, Kaliblue--thanks..she was not too happy about it.
Rebelmoon--thanks :)
ohhh.....Spazzy....Im so sorry your momma does that to you!! But u do look ever so cute in your little bunbun ears!! teehee.....I tried that once with a sunflower head on the rottie.....she ate it. LOL
Blessed Samhain!
Lol Spazz looks so cute!Reminds me of the kittyrabbit we had. Yes it was half cat half rabbit, don't ask I don't think I could explain, it meowed, front half look like a cat, back half like a rabbit, and it hopped. Not quite a cotton tail but short tail. I would have loved to see how it was made just cause my curiosity got the better of me lol.
She looks utterly thrilled, gal. lol..
M~
LOL...do cats sigh? I'm pretty sure I can hear that cat sighing every time I look at that picture.
Hahahahaa!!!
Just like kids...
~L.
If looks could kill...
Post a Comment