
"I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment, and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
--Gilda Radner
7 comments:
Sigh. It's the "not knowing" that scares me sometimes.
M~
I think the ~not knowing~ is a little scary for everyone..but that's where you have to look inside yourself and know that whatever is thrown your way, you will pull through. I loved Gilda Radner..she was a riot!
~L.
Not knowing is what helps make life adventurous.
Delicious ambiguity is a great quote!
Leesa, your blog is truly the essence of what blogging is all about, around th eworld and back to you, you bring good things to life!
thanks
Tim M
What a great quote. Fear of the unknown is natural, I think, but the unknown is also what the journey is about. Life is a journey ..
I've always loved this quote of Gilda's.
Post a Comment