Saturday, October 8

Warm Fuzzies

There's snow on the trees above me...
No bear last night...
Someone sent me Candy Corn...
Someone sent me liquor too...
There are 5 deer sleeping in my yard right now.

Ahh...I love warm fuzzies. What could be better than alcohol and candy corn??
I might keep adding to this list throughout the day...stay tuned:)

5 comments:

Marianna said...

My 2 favorite things in the fall!

Howz the liquor? It's 10am ~ 9am where you are ~ you lush... lol. I seem to remember a blog quiz you took that said that's what you were! lol

M~

Blondie... said...

My favorite candy of the fall...my favorite drink of all time...haha

My kinda gal.

Thank you for the kind words.

Laura said...

I got some too...no candy corn, but the booze. I think I was up to about a .05 BAC just from inhaling the fumes..
No, officer...really..I just sniffed it.
Riiiight.
~L.

Leesa said...

I know..it's powerful stuff..and no I didn't do the both together!

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Alcohol and candy corn?

You are SO lucky! ;)