It's very grey this morning. Or is it gray?
34 degrees, I never started the fire back up. It's a little chilly in the house this morning.
It's so quiet. And dark.
The candles are giving off that peaceful glow.
It's been quiet all weekend. I haven't seen a real person in two days.
The regular crowd has been here. Bear last night. Raccoons were here. The deer are here now.
There is a fog over the house that is very thick and almost a blue color.
It makes me feel even more isolated.
I don't mind isolation, or I wouldn't be able to live here. But the last few days have been different. I can't explain it either. I've been asked what's wrong--but I can't even tell.
Even the recluse needs an audience sometimes.
Of course I'm surrounded by an audience of furry faces.
Changes coming to the blog, I like it alot.
A new friend is creating it for me. She's very cool. She makes me laugh.
I could talk to her all day. Actually I did.
She hates the phone like I do. Perfect match.
Not long until Halloween. I love that day. Not much will be happening, but still.
Maybe I'll venture out into the fog. Should be some good pics.
The bear quit coming out during the day, so I should be safe.
Camera-check.
Jacket-check.
Phone-check.
Paintball gun-check.
3 comments:
Mmmm silence. I could use some of that. Changes to the bloggy??? Hmmmmmm!!!! I can't wait!!!
~L.
Hi Laura:)
Thanks, Tutu...the paintball gun scares the bear.
Blog change only by appearance:)
I can see the artist in you. You paint well even with these words. I like the new changes in the look of the blog.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment