
All's okay.
Hubby stayed the night for some tests. If ya'll recall awhile back I posted about an accident he had with his horse. I'd look it up for ya, but I just don't feel like it right now.
Seems there's some injury still in the chest area from that and some fluid has built up. Nothing a little rest and antibiotics won't cure.
Unfortunately he's headed right back to California Friday morning.
I swear I think he'd have to be in a casket before he would stay home from work.
I'm going back today to meet up with him.
I couldn't play Way Back Wednesday...(again)...no "on the road" pics with friends. Geesh, I was boring. I could post just a "kidlet" pic. Maybe when I get back.
Thanks again to all of you for your kind thoughts and emails.
He did freak me out when he called me from Seattle with severe chest pains, and still chose to get on the plane to get to Spokane. Uggh. Doctors are the worst patients aren't they?
I was very nervous for that hour flight.
And as you know me, sleep didn't come too well either.
Anyway, he'll be home tonight and probably sleep alot.
His mother is going home today too.
I think I'll buy a 12-pack on the way home.
10 comments:
That's good news all around, enjoy your moments with a brewsky....
*phew*
I dreamt about you last nite... dunno what it was, but you were on my mind, obviously.
Send him our good thoughts.
M~
I am glad he's OK.
Now we got to pray about reducing your stress.
Take Care
Michael
I'm SO glad all is ok!! You deserve a case, or maybe a keg ... not a 12 pack!!
Good news, hope you can find some peace now too...oh that's right the beer should help that :-)
Take care!
Glad to hear he's okay! I scrolled down to catch up and was working my way UP the page when I read the post about him heading to the hospital. I had to skip ahead to this one to make sure all is well! Hope you both get some sleep (sure the 12 pack will do wonders for that!). :)
Glad he and MIL are ok! Dr's!! (same tone as MEN!) Stacie
I am glad to hear your Hubby is o.k. . . . and you are right Dr.'s make the worse patients (so do nurses, I know from experience, lol)
I'm glad he's ok Leesa. That is all so scary. I think a 12 pack is definitely in order!
Yes, the 12 pack is helping...stress?? What stress??
Post a Comment