For everyone who loves Calvin & Hobbes... the new Complete C&H is out... it's $150 and has EVERY C&H cartoon -every single one. Amazon sells it for $94, and Costco I've heard has it for $89! ~S
Ha! I'll have to share this with Mike. I'm already guilt tripping him about hunting.... "So...how do you think you're gonna feel when you actually kill something? Don't you think you might feel bad? It's not like we even like the taste of venison. Maybe you should bring my camera instead of the bow..." Heh heh heh... ~L.
Ahhh you're a girl after my own heart, I LOVE Calvin. Even thought of naming my first born Calvil, but was afraid it may turn out to be too prophetic...LOL Stacie
7 comments:
haha... you be nice to that deer of yours!
M~
Haha! That's funny...thinking about that deer I saw this week ;~)
For everyone who loves Calvin & Hobbes... the new Complete C&H is out... it's $150 and has EVERY C&H cartoon -every single one. Amazon sells it for $94, and Costco I've heard has it for $89! ~S
I have it Shephard! It's great:)
Ha! I'll have to share this with Mike. I'm already guilt tripping him about hunting....
"So...how do you think you're gonna feel when you actually kill something? Don't you think you might feel bad? It's not like we even like the taste of venison. Maybe you should bring my camera instead of the bow..."
Heh heh heh...
~L.
This guy was so great! I wish he'd kept going with this strip.
Ahhh you're a girl after my own heart, I LOVE Calvin. Even thought of naming my first born Calvil, but was afraid it may turn out to be too prophetic...LOL Stacie
Post a Comment