Is that available over the counter?
I need me one of those. I just may steal yours.Take CareMichael
I've been taking a pill a day for awhile now...it's fab-U-lous!
Email me Satina and I will send you the pic :)My email is in the sidebar.
I mis-pronounced an anti-depressant medication once to my friends at lunch. I said I am taking "Eff-em-all" They laughed hysterically. That was years ago. I think it was actually effexor.
I need a handleful of these...M~
Hey! I took one of those pills just this morning! ;)
I'll take 2000 mg, please.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Is that available over the counter?
I need me one of those. I just may steal yours.
Take Care
Michael
I've been taking a pill a day for awhile now...it's fab-U-lous!
Email me Satina and I will send you the pic :)
My email is in the sidebar.
I mis-pronounced an anti-depressant medication once to my friends at lunch. I said I am taking "Eff-em-all" They laughed hysterically. That was years ago. I think it was actually effexor.
I need a handleful of these...
M~
Hey! I took one of those pills just this morning! ;)
I'll take 2000 mg, please.
Post a Comment