Wednesday, October 5

Way Back Wednesday



Way Back Wednesday theme this week was a picture of you with a pet. Believe it or not I don't have any since I'm usually the one with the camera.

I did take a couple yesterday but I am having computer issues and the computer won't recognize my camera right now. I recently had to replace my printer and since installing that, and it's not working either..I'm having all kinds of problems. Uggh.

You've all seen my pets daily, so I didn't drag in any of those.

This pic to the left was damaged by a pet, so I thought that might work with the theme:)

Also the pigtails kind of looks like a dog, no?

8 comments:

Marianna said...

OMG. You are so stinkin' cute a a button!

I keep forgetting to play this one. Ugh.

M~

Tammy said...

Such a cute little girl!! Love the hair.

Mama Duck said...

Girl, love the creativity!

I understand ALL about things that pets destroy/maim/ruin/etc.!!!

Peanutt said...

Lol, on the pigtails looking like a dog! I really thought I would come here and see pics of you with that Bear!!!!

Michael said...

You were adorable.
Got to love that smile but if you look real close there is a look in your eyes like you are up to somethng.

Take Care
Michael

Peruby said...

No - NO! Not a dog! A cute little puppy!

Robin Alexa said...

SO CUTE!!!! Hi wittle weesa!

Leesa said...

Ya'll are crackin' me up!! No..no pics with bear...I think I pushed the limit with the deer pics.
You think I was up to something already?? Way back then??