about the South Park character - I took a screen shot of the picture then uploaded it through Collin's photo hosting thingamajig. That's probably not much help...good luck! :)
At first glance I thought it was your HNT pic. Then I thought..."Whoa...that Leesa is into some wild (dangerous?) stuff....she could put an eye out with one of those things!" ;)
I do want this bra...I'm pretty sure I'm ordering it. And yes..it will be in an HNT. By the way...just so I'm not fooling anyone...this is NOT my HNT shot.
16 comments:
I want one, too. I could poke out an eye on a good day without the bra. This could definitely be lethal but so much fun.
Ooh..I love it, too!!! I'd pay $35 for that...
~L.
That's just too cool. Could definitely use that :)
-Julia
Love it! I didn't even see if it came in my size.
Gynormous. LOL
Do they have matching panties?
Happy HNT!!!
Spiky bra! Whoa. Great stuff! Happy HNT!
beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice! Happy HNT :o)
woo hoo that is a kick ass bra! i can feel the angry estrogen flowin just looking at it!
That's...crazy. Kinda cool, though.
about the South Park character - I took a screen shot of the picture then uploaded it through Collin's photo hosting thingamajig. That's probably not much help...good luck! :)
I laughed my ass off last nite when I saw this on your blog, but I couldn't comment. Dammit.
Very cool bra. So, will your HNT consist of you wearing it?! lol
M~
Ahhh, the porcupine bra!
At first glance I thought it was your HNT pic. Then I thought..."Whoa...that Leesa is into some wild (dangerous?) stuff....she could put an eye out with one of those things!" ;)
Prick-er-ly
YIKES! happy HNT
wow now thats a bra!
happy hnt :)
THat's kind of sexy in a strange eat me, beat me kinda way... lol
I do want this bra...I'm pretty sure I'm ordering it. And yes..it will be in an HNT.
By the way...just so I'm not fooling anyone...this is NOT my HNT shot.
Post a Comment