Saturday, October 15

Bear Mess


Here's some of the bear damage. I actually cleaned most of it up and got the top back on. They came back the next night and broke into it again. I do realize that putting this thing away is the smart thing to do, but I can't carry it by myself. I locked it up in the fenced garden but that didn't stop them from getting to it again.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

You know, it's one thing that they arrive uninvited, but then they help themselves to your food and don't even clean up after themselves!! How rude!

Unknown said...

lol Yes How Rude!! Is that the same container they put teeth marks in awhile back?

Marianna said...

Oh my gosh... I know you wish they'd hurry up & hibernate, already!

M~

Sprinkles said...

{{I say this jokingly as I would never want to harm an animal...}}

Perhaps you should set out a bottle of Tylenol PM on the can so they can unwind and relax a bit sooner than Mother Nature is allowing...

That or a bottle of wine! heh

And if that doesn't work...maybe try something from here:

http://www.bearsaver.com/

The items look so intriguing that I wish I had furry bear friends to buy them for - and then watch with glee as they unsuccessfully try to get at the goods!

Bears are so darn cute though - but they are wild and dangerous so I know a bubble bath and pink bows are out of the question.

Leesa said...

Yes, same container with bite marks, this time they just tore the lid right off. I was able to get it back on.
Insanity--your crazy...but Tylenol PM does sound good doesn't it? My luck they would be asleep out there in the morning when I have to go outside!

Blondie... said...

*eeek*

Ok I know these are just bears being greedy and so on... But BEARS!! One was bad enough and now he brought his buddies. Not to mention all the deer! Its like your place is the hangout.

Above all else though, the amount of wilderness & beauty at your fingertips is truly amazing. I know Texas is great but wow! I'm a bit envious.