Monday, October 24

Tired

Update on Brock:

So far everything is calm. I didn't take him into the vet this morning. He seems to be breathing and swallowing okay. He is eating and drinking so that is a good sign.
He seems to be in some kind of pain, but it could be from me trying to get him to cough up that obstruction. So, he's on pain meds and sleeping.

We'll see....

Thanks for your all the concern!! I'll keep ya'll updated. :0)

Not much else going on but that is okay with me.
Never started up the fire and it is cold today...may have to get on that.
No bear last night that I know of.
Critter has forgiven me for shutting his foot in the dryer door.

AOL is giving me real pains today too. Uggh.

9 comments:

Laura said...

LOL..yo Jerome!
I'm glad it calmed down a bit over there. When it rains, it pours. Hang in there!!!
~L.

Leesa said...

Thanks Laura & asp.
I sure don't know how to do any of it, sorry. It was all done for me:)

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I hope he continues to improve! We have four dogs and two cats so there's always something going on at our house with one of the pets, too.

I was just reading your profile and see that we have some more things in common. It's going to be great getting to know you :))

Thanks for visiting my weblog and for your comments!

Leesa said...

Seamus, it's called a Gastropexy...you sew the stomach lining to the body wall so it doesn't flip. It doesn't prevent bloat but it does prevent the twisting of the stomach, which is the most important. We did it the same time we neutered him.

Leesa said...

Thanks Deb, Tutu and Steph...he is much better with pain meds today.

Nature Girl said...

Oh Leesa! I just read about your pup. I hope he is ok and out of pain now. Good thing he came to you right away. He's a smart puppy! Sending happy thoughts your way! Stacie

Leesa said...

Thanks Stacie.
Ha-ha-ha, John :)

The Q said...

Goodness Woman, does it EVER stop?!?!

I'm glad Brock seems to be doing better and that Critter forgave you. I doubt those animals realize how LUCKY they are to have you! My Dog would run away from me in a time like that because he knows I'm a total spaz idiot who would probably try to go in through his ear to pull out the obstruction ;-)

Leesa said...

Soozie--I did try to pull out the obstruction! I have teeth marks on my arm to prove it...uggh..it was kind of crazy. Glad it's over.