Friday, October 7

Today



It's 8:40 am here. 47 degrees. Rainy.
It's so dark I actually had to turn on a lamp.
I love days like this. I can hear the rain on the metal roof.
Fireplace is going. Big fuzzy blanket on the couch. Sigh.....

Max didn't cause any damage last night. I think he's finally realizing there's nothing left to eat or damage.
There is a snow advisory in Kalispell, which is about an hour north of us. That might be the final sign that the bear will go away now.
I might try to get the printer working today, not sure. Sometimes that can mess up my mood and I don't want to do that today.

I dug through some boxes this morning and found some more fun pics for Way Back Wednesday. I even found one of me and my Mom. Very rare. It's the only photo I own of her. I might post it. We'll see.
I never did hear from her. It's been almost 3 months. I did hear from a cousin in Dallas and she said that she's living in the area and working.

Alright, I have to go trek down to the mailbox. I haven't checked the mail in two days...:)
The mail lady might be pissed today if she has to drive it all down to me.
Geez..what a slacker.

6 comments:

Marianna said...

It was mighty chilly here this morning...

I bet you had mixed emotions looking thru that stuff...

M~

Mike said...

Kalispell? Dang, I know someone who lives there. Actually, I think he lives in some "suburb" called White Plains or something like that.

I just generally think of you as living "in the boonies". Seems odd to be able to vaguely place you in relation to something I know.

Leesa said...

I might let the fire go out..believe it or not it's TOO warm.
I don't have many emotions left from those days...but it is wierd to see old pics. It's like I don't know who that little girl is sometimes.
Mike--White Fish, maybe?? Not sure where White Plains is. I still am in the boonies...though..:)

Laura said...

Mmm...cold front is moving through here now, too. Not chilly enough for me to drag out blankees and start a fire though. I did, however snuggle with the Bee until he fell asleep today. Mmm...he is the sweetest thing.
~L.

Leesa said...

Actually Annie, (Hi!) I found out today it's more like 2 hours. I'm kind of dorky sometimes....going to check out your site now:)

Leesa said...

Oh Geesh..Montana & Hollywood!! I visit you all the time..see I told you I was a dork!