You must agree to transplant me & my son to Montana!
*winking*
Really, I'm envious of the tremendous amount of nature you have around you. I love it and I live vicariously through your pictures. ;-) You are such a talented photographer.
I can't help but smile every time I see this picture! I think I told you that my Mom LOVED it when I gave it to her framed, but I don't think I told you that she hung it in her office downstairs so that it's visible RIGHT when you walk in the door. You can't miss it and that's why she wanted it there :-)
9 comments:
Oh wow... how totally neat!
M~
No, this is an older photo but I love it and it makes me smile :) I've been playing in photoland and just pulling up some oldies and goodies.
Awesome! Stacie
That is a great picture!!!!!!
Thats IT!
You must agree to transplant me & my son to Montana!
*winking*
Really, I'm envious of the tremendous amount of nature you have around you. I love it and I live vicariously through your pictures. ;-) You are such a talented photographer.
Wow... your cat's as big as a deer!
;) ~S
I can't help but smile every time I see this picture! I think I told you that my Mom LOVED it when I gave it to her framed, but I don't think I told you that she hung it in her office downstairs so that it's visible RIGHT when you walk in the door. You can't miss it and that's why she wanted it there :-)
I love your work, but THIS...THIS is completely outstanding!
Thanks so much ya'll!
Shephard..you're silly :)
Post a Comment