Tuesday, October 25

Very Scary

This scares me. I can't even think of a response right now.
Very disturbing. It makes me sad.

11 comments:

Wendy said...

I cannot express how disturbing this is. All we can hope for is that when these girls come of age, they'll see for themselves what racism and hatred bring. It's incredibly sad.

LizzieDaisy said...

I saw an article on them the other day. Makes me nauseous.

On a better note, love the new blog look. Did you do the flash animation? I just told someone else I have got to get that program. I am talking to the hub tonight.

Also, wondering how much it would be to buy that daisy below in a decent sized print? Square? Signed? :) Seriously... nicknamed daisy and I love it.

Derek said...

Holy crap..I can't even believe that. That really IS scary...

Leesa said...

Wendy & Derek--it is VERY scary.
Lizzie--Thanks but I didn't do the work on the blog..it was all done for me:)
You can buy the pic at my photo website if you like:) Sign it?? No one has ever asked me to sign one:) Sure!

Troubador said...

Sadly, this is a sign of our times, and to me it is no different than those who claim their were bombs placed under the levies in New Orleans.

The only difference is the source, the hatred is the same.

Troubador

Shephard said...

Very sad. And in Bakersfield, no less. Oy. But they're home-schooled, and they live in CA. . . wait til they become part of the real world, and the tidal wave of opposition hits them. Then we'll see how strong they are. ~S

Jaime said...

Wow... who the heck is letting these girls become famous on that crap?! Geesh. That is horrible. :(

Redhead Editor said...

Don't wanna give these girls any more publicity than they already are getting. How disturbing. Unfortunately, they will find boys just like them, marry, and make more little racist piggies. So sick and scary.

Anonymous said...

Yuck--unbelievable. Thanks for linking this--I can only hope that they don't get very far. So sad. Their message--disgusting.

Unknown said...

well you know other racists will like it, but I find it disturbing and I hope there are more people that find it disturbing too so that it doesn't go over and make it very far. People are people in my opinion.

Marianna said...

Oh I heard about these 2 but I didn't catch the whole story... wow... how terribly scary & sad.

M~