Thursday, October 6

Sweeeeeeeet

My Southpark Character. Go Create your own!

6 comments:

Robin said...

OMG I am SOOOOO doing this RIGHT NOW!

Laura said...

You will respect my authori TIE!!
~L.

Marianna said...

MY ex loved Southpark. I never could watch it because of him...

M~

Theresa said...

Yours was so awesome, i wanted to add mine to my blog. how did you get just the pic and not everything around it??? i've been messing with this since this morning! ha ha

thanks, and get rid of the bear and then get rid of the beer! :-)

Leesa said...

Oh Gosh Theresa, it took me forever to figure it out.
You make your pic and then hit "print screen" or "print" button on your keyboard, then I pasted it into a photo program. That way I was able to crop it. When I had tried that with word..I couldn't crop all the rest out.

Theresa said...

WOW! thanks for the help, you'll be able to see me in a little bit..hopefully! :-)