My son is obsessed with Calvin and Hobbes. Last year for Halloween he dressed as Calvin and carried a stuffed tiger. His sister was supposed to be Hobbes, but she changed her mind at the last minute in favor of a fairy. This year, Heath is going to be Spaceman Spiff!
I am sorry everything has been crummy for you. Hope it all works itself out. Sometimes we need to be poopy and crabby to appreciate the not so poopy and the not so crappy.
9 comments:
YEAH! Where's my suitcase?
My son is obsessed with Calvin and Hobbes. Last year for Halloween he dressed as Calvin and carried a stuffed tiger. His sister was supposed to be Hobbes, but she changed her mind at the last minute in favor of a fairy. This year, Heath is going to be Spaceman Spiff!
It's SNOWING!!!!!!!
Ahhhh.... PLEASE MAKE ROOM!
M~
you have a great day too, ya hear??????
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!
It's just a little warm here with a few clouds and a big Zeplin in the sky advertising MetLife. Wish I could come up there and visit you and the snow.
I LOVE SNOW!! You just can't build a fort as well with rain.
What, No, I'm not ready for winter and its coming. lol
I love C&H. I miss them in the local paper.
I am sorry everything has been crummy for you. Hope it all works itself out. Sometimes we need to be poopy and crabby to appreciate the not so poopy and the not so crappy.
Love Calvin and Hobbes! :)
Post a Comment