Wednesday, October 26

Way Back Wednesday



Way Back Wednesday theme this week is Halloween Costumes from the past, naturally.
You've all seen this one, but it's the only one I have. I can't seem to find any from childhood. Imagine that.


I do remember that the wig/hat was extremely hot along with the makeup. Both did not last very long that night.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how people are afraid of clowns!

Anonymous said...

Love the ghosts!!

I commented on somebody else's blog that I love the old halloween costumes. They are so much more original than the manufactured ones of today. Oh, the good ol' days!!

Kelly said...

Love your ghosts! My son (who is looking over my shoulder) really likes them too! ALmost missed the photo! Clowns scare me!

I played!

Caroline said...

I like the your ghosts - spooky.

I played.

Jana said...

I agree - clowns freak me out. You look like a nice clown, though.

Peanutt said...

I like the ghosts as well! You really should have shown us a picture of the "melted off makeup". I'm sure that would look real pretty!

Leesa said...

Thanks! Peanutt-I actually have posted the "after" pic on here before for WBW. I may have to look it up and add it to this post:)

Katya Coldheart said...

love the hair, we don't really celebrate halloween as a big thing, but i try and decorate the house...

:0)

Robin Alexa said...

That is such a great picture I don't mind seeing it again! :)

Leska McCall said...

You made a great clown. And your rotating/spinning/floating masthead thingy is awesome....gotta learn how to do cool tricks like that.....

LizzieDaisy said...

You make a cute clown. I wouldn't be afraid of you. :)

Played on yeah, I put a bunch of piccies up

Anonymous said...

I hail your brilliant blog.