Sunday, October 30

No Fair


Did you know I can't watch the Cowboys play here? Only on monday night football.
The Cowboys are playing today, but since I guess I'm way.up.here in the north, they think that I want to watch Minnesota & Carolina. Not fair.

**I don't wanna hear it, Marianna** :)

**Update--I just found JAWS on tv, so I guess TV-land made up for it :)**
***Update 2--Cowboys won--34-13. HooWah.***

3 comments:

Memphis said...

I didn't get to watch the Cowboys today either. It's a good thing I came by your blog or I wouldn't even know that they won. And they won BIG. YEEHA!!!

Marianna said...

Oh don't worry. I was FORCED to watch AND listen to them. John & I were driving out to his sister's house & that's all I heard on AM radio... damn Cowboys. Then when we got there, it was on the TV. GRRRREAAAT.

M~

Leesa said...

Ha--M~I feel better already!
Steve--we both need jerseys and photos..just to harass those cowboy-player-haters :)