
Yes, they are still here. Nightly.
I haven't brought them up much since they really haven't caused many problems.
There's one here now. Laying in the front garden. Laying there! I say this many times I'm sure, but it's just wild to me that they hang out here like it's a, ummm, hangout.
If you could see my deck, which you could if it weren't still dark, there are big ole' wet bear paw prints all over it. They're kind of cute. Kind of.
Eh, I know this is a boring post.
I got nothin' else.
12 comments:
I think they are guard bears. taking shifts to make sure you are kept safe like the precious treasure you are.
Take Care
Michael
Boring post? The only "wildlife" we get here is the occasional bunny rabbit. hehe But a bear?! On our deck?? Now that would surely give me a heartattack!
My cats would have been TOTALLY puffed up like crazy! :-)
A bear at your back door is most definitely NOT boring!
I want to live with you! I'll come be your ranch hand! LOL A bear is definitely exciting. Don't your dogs get upset about this? Mine would go nuts! How about your horses...Do the bears bother them? Stacie
The dogs do get upset if they see them, but usually the dogs are asleep. Brock has chased one up a tree before.
The horses just stare at them.
Bear live in your yard??? Sheesh! I thought having turkeys in my yard was wild! That is insane..dont feed them!!! I loveee the ghosties!!! They are too cute!
Um ...bears hanging out at your house is so not boring!
THAT IS SO COOL!! I wish I had bears running around outside my house!
Wait, maybe I don't. But it's still cool!
I think your house is like a nightclub for bears. Crazy! I'd be scared out of my mind.
Boring? Seriously? I am fascinated by your bear stories. I actually think about you and the bears most mornings when I step outside at 5 am to let the pup out to pee. I actually am very cautious and fully wake up expecting to see a bear in my yard now. ;)
Ha--I guess I'm just so used to them, I didn't even think about it "not" being boring to others:)
Post a Comment