Couple of updates:First, if you remember Way Back Wednesday last week, the very bad Halloween pic of me. Well here's what I looked like when I arrived at the party. :) (check out the Heineken in my hand..lol) I have no idea where that hat is now.
The Doctors office rescheduled me today, so now Hub will be able to go with me next time, didn't want to go alone. Yeah for me:)
My friend has maybe decided I'm not a dumbass--I was able to remove some of my foot from my mouth. She's bigger than I thought. There's still some toes in there, but hopefully they will work themselves out of there too.
The bear hasn't been here in two days. Whew. I still didn't sleep much last night, but I think it's because my brain keeps expecting him to show up. As cold as it's getting and the small amount of snow around might just send them into hibernation now.. yeah again FOR ME:)
7 comments:
With a little bit of snow, all good things cometh!
I like this pic MUCH.MO.BETTA.
:D
And you're not a dumbass. Any human being that thought that is wrong.
M~
Glad your bear hasn't been back. Yikes!!!
Oh M~ she didn't call me a dumbass, I did :)
I am so mortified by the clown photo! Even a clown with a Heineken. *shudders*
Did you lose that hat at the party? hehe I think all costume parties must come alcohol equipped.
I am the queen of "openmouthinsertfoot" ugh. I'm sorry. I'm glad you feel as if you're not so "ass-ey". I don't think you are but we're our own worst critics aren't we? Thank goodness that the bear hasn't been back...eeek! Snow...ah, as a Texan, you know that snow is almost miraculous on the gulf coast. Of that, I am ever so envious!
I have been reading your blog for a while and I want to say I'm sooo in love with your photography. You are incredibly talented.
Thanks, Blondie! I've been reading yours too:)
I love when things start to look up.
Post a Comment