Thursday, October 6

He's Baaaacccckkkk


Guess who's back. Yep. It's Max.
How do they know? How do they know the days the Hub's home and when he's gone?
It's a conspiracy I tell ya.


This bear isn't afraid, which is a bad thing. Most bears run when you open the door or make a loud noise. This guy doesn't scare easily. And I'm out of paintballs...dammit.
He's not scared of my shoes hitting him in the head anymore either.

**just so you know, I don't do anything stupid..he's always far enough away when I throw things at him. I'm on the deck, he's on the ground. Hub doesn't think it's funny.** Oh yeah, like I do.

He walks around and looks in the windows too. Someone send a spy??

He wasn't able to destroy much since he ruined it all last week.
He really puts a crimp in my schedule too.
I have to feed the horses during daylight which means they have to eat by 8:00. That's pretty early considering I won't be back out until light again next morning.


Did I tell ya'll last season that a bear chewed on my back doorknob??
I was alone then too. Scared me just a tad.
My neighbor joked that it would take forever for the bear to actually eat through the door.
Oh--THANKS. Ha-Ha and Ha.

I do get scared ..really. Often. Alot. But when ya live alone--ya gotta be tough, right?

In other news, my last printer died. I ordered a new printer, a fancy Epson photo printer and I can't get that to connect right either. I think it might be the USB cord. Since installing all of that software, my computer won't recognize my camera anymore. SO, I've figured out that I can download my pics onto the laptop and email them to myself. Oh the fun.

Oh and to top it all off--coyotes...all around. I hear them howling at night..it's very creepy. Cats are inside and accounted for.

I swear I live in Murphy's Law Land.

There's someone up there somewhere getting a kick out of watching me suffer.

Oh and guess where my Heineken is. Yep, in the garage. Outside. With Max.
I might have to get the 44 magnum.
He ain't gettin' my Heineken.
I have to draw the line somewhere.

**update--Hub corrected me this morning and says I have to correct this. If I were going to shoot Max, I need the Remington 7mm Magnum Rifle. NOT, the 44 magnum. Geesh-Men.**

5 comments:

Laura said...

LOL..Max interested in HNT...was he holding a digital camera???
Say Cheese...no...say Honey..no..say...HEINEKEN!!
~L.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You go girl! Save the beer! ;)

Wendy said...

Wow ... he's one persistent bear!! Maybe if you toss a pot of honey out into the woods, it will distract him some so you can make a run for the heinies!

We have a lot of coyotes here. Nearly lost my little dog to them last year. Hub ran in and saved the day just as three coyotes were taste testing poor Simon!

Laura said...

Re: Hubs comment..yeah, I'd say that bear outweighs you by A LOT if he thinks you should use a 7mm. YIKES.
~L.

Marianna said...

lol... such animal drama at Casa Leesa!

I thought bears are supposed to be hibernating by now!

GO.TO.SLEEP!

M~