I think they keep telling their friends. That is my driveway they are standing on. In the pic on the right, way back there in the garden you can see the overturned rubbermaid container that the bear tore up. I'll have a closeup of that later.
Hi Leesa, Sorry about that, it's ok you removed it. Yes I was the one that asked about your dog. He's a beauty! Wow! You have alot of wildlife in your yard. It's like living in Yellowstone! Lucky!! Stacie
Apparently those deer are doing high endurance aerobics...
Perhaps that bear didnt tear up that container after all...he was simply using it during the last Step Aerobics Class and all that Halloween Candy he's gotten into early just added one too many pounds. Despite his efforts to work off those extra calories, the container can hold only so much weight before giving way...
Looks like ricky d. mccullin knows the secret about your backyard YMCA, Leesa. You better call the Inquirer and get them to get the story from you before he calls them!
Stacie-no problem at all, I just wanted to let you know why the message was gone:) Thanks Wendy & Dakota:) Yes, Insanity--it does look like he's been stepping on the box. I do have closeups but didn't want to post too many pics in one day!! Yes Spam Stinks! Uggh.
9 comments:
Hi Leesa, Sorry about that, it's ok you removed it. Yes I was the one that asked about your dog. He's a beauty! Wow! You have alot of wildlife in your yard. It's like living in Yellowstone! Lucky!! Stacie
OMG. That's fantastic.
That's awesome.
Apparently those deer are doing high endurance aerobics...
Perhaps that bear didnt tear up that container after all...he was simply using it during the last Step Aerobics Class and all that Halloween Candy he's gotten into early just added one too many pounds. Despite his efforts to work off those extra calories, the container can hold only so much weight before giving way...
Looks like ricky d. mccullin knows the secret about your backyard YMCA, Leesa. You better call the Inquirer and get them to get the story from you before he calls them!
Spam stinks!
Stacie-no problem at all, I just wanted to let you know why the message was gone:)
Thanks Wendy & Dakota:)
Yes, Insanity--it does look like he's been stepping on the box. I do have closeups but didn't want to post too many pics in one day!!
Yes Spam Stinks! Uggh.
11 wow! is that a record?
No, it's not a record. We've had more..but it's the most that have stood around long enough for me to get a photo!!
lol, Insanity.... funny gal.
Cool pics, Leesa!
M~
Holy cow! Looks like Santa's Village on your lawn!
Post a Comment