LOL..is that cross your fingers that you GET the snow or that you DON'T get the snow???LOL..Happy Halloween!!~L.
I will *cross fingers* for SNOW! It's still in the 70s here! Yuk!
Yes, I WANT snow! Can't wait:)
let me feel your forehead...you must have a fever if you WANT snow!!!! Happy Halloween.
Jen-yes, jam soon:)Jodes and Jenny--yes..I love snow and winter weather, of course I don't have to travel in it so it makes it a bit easier to deal with:)
Well good luck on your snow. I personally don't like to see it til christmas time lol.
Snow!? Is it that time of year already?Sheesh!The idiot
May you get lots of snow then :)
So did it snow?M~
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LOL..is that cross your fingers that you GET the snow or that you DON'T get the snow???
LOL..Happy Halloween!!
~L.
I will *cross fingers* for SNOW! It's still in the 70s here! Yuk!
Yes, I WANT snow! Can't wait:)
let me feel your forehead...you must have a fever if you WANT snow!!!! Happy Halloween.
Jen-yes, jam soon:)
Jodes and Jenny--yes..I love snow and winter weather, of course I don't have to travel in it so it makes it a bit easier to deal with:)
Well good luck on your snow. I personally don't like to see it til christmas time lol.
Snow!? Is it that time of year already?
Sheesh!
The idiot
May you get lots of snow then :)
So did it snow?
M~
Post a Comment