Saturday, November 26

What If?



If you were given a chance to be reincarnated:

Would you be thankful or be wishing that you were dead?
*Thankful. I don't want my life to just end, I want to move on.

What living thing do you wanna come back as and why?
(any human, yourself, animal, insect, plant, disease, angel, devil, alien, etc)
*A cat. I've always connected with them. I've been called a "whisperer" because I can usually get any cat to come to me. When I worked in the animal ER, I could usually calm down the aggressive/scared cats.

While wondering around on earth, where would you go first of all?
* I'd find someone like me to take me in and spoil me, keep me inside and feed and pet me often.

Would you make your second chance purposeful?
*hmm, as a fat spoiled house cat, probably not. I would get in lots of eating and sleeping and not worry about my weight.

Should your reincarnation be a secret or would you spread it around? Why?
Definitely secret. Then I can be a sneaky cat and check up on ya'll. :)

2 comments:

Marianna said...

lol ~ you sneaky little kitty!

M~

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing :)