I watched three movies yesterday.
Two "guy" movies with the Hub....Bullitt with Steve McQueen, which I could have easily passed on. It did have a cool chase scene and a very cool mustang in it. Me like mustangs :)
Then we watched Con Air. Not a bad movie. I've actually seen bits and pieces many times, but never watched it all the way through. I liked it.
Then I watched Chicago. Alone, I might add. I'm not a huge musical person, but I did like this one.
It's 5:30am, snowing, and very chilly in the house this morning. The woodstove doesn't seem to be heating the upstairs too well. Hubby heads out tomorrow and of course the real snow is supposed to hit this week. We're going into Couer d'Alene later today to go to Costco..Yay! Time to stock up on a few essentials before the big snow hits.
Oh and Hub is taking my new truck tomorrow. I know you're all shocked.
10 comments:
Yep, highly shocked. You're going to let him drive the baby?
Oooo....I liked Con air! :)
And yes, I'm surprised Hub is taking your truck. I hate it when The PK takes mine and leaves me his!
Love you're new background :)
i loved conair, we went to see Harry Potter which was brilliant, and i have The Magic Roundabout at home to watch on DVD...
love the winter layout, very cool (no pun intended...lol) its snowing here now...agh
:0)
question here !!
((((RAISES HAND))))
What photo image software do you recommend --if any??? Ive been out on amazon.com and I think I've narrowed it down to between microsoft digital image 9.0 and adobe photoshop 4.0
any advice would be great :)
Well it does make more sense that he takes the truck. He has a 2.5 hour drive to the airport and the new truck has satellite radio. Living here, that is really really nice since we only can get about 2 radio stations. The truck also has heated seats which will be nice for his drive too. So I don't blame him. I certainly don't go anywhere!
M-I have digital image 9 too, but seldom use it. Not because I don't like it, but I tend to like Photoshop more. I don't have the #4 edition, but I have owned #2 and #3 and like both. I now have CS #8 edition which is AWESOME, but very expensive, a gift thank goodness! So, I would go with Photoshop if I had the choice. :)
cool...tanx ...I think I'll ask Santa for either the CS Pro (after reading reviews) ...or the latest photoshop. I might be able to get a used CS for the extra ease and additional interesting bells and whistles....and get the photoshop for the down and dirty stuff. :)
So without the heater working well upstairs, does this mean you have to spend more time downstairs instead, or is this something you can get fixed?
Be sure to say bye bye to your baby ~ your truck! LOL
M~
M~on the colder days it's usually like that, it was 25 this morning so that's not unusual. I usually just burn a fire upstairs too. It's warmed up to 28 so far outside and the sun is out...heatwave!
Well, of course I'll comment on CHICAGO... I liked it too. I'm surprised your hubby didn't stick around to at least see all the leggy women in tights. lol ~S
Post a Comment