I am beyond jealous of your day. Mine was rainy, ugly, windy and filled with asshats that can't drive when there is droplets of water hitting their car.
Leesa next time you come to my blog scroll down to my video playlist and keep fast forwarding until you get to Kelly Clarkson's video. "Because of you". This song reminds me so much of my childhood in some aspects.
10 comments:
LOVE the kittykittykitty pic
Do you have any true idea of how lucky you are out there?!
I am beyond jealous of your day. Mine was rainy, ugly, windy and filled with asshats that can't drive when there is droplets of water hitting their car.
Your day looks ideal!
Is that Critter looking at us sideways, upside-down?
Silly Kitty.
M~
That is some kind of day.
I'm coming to Montana. :)
Or would that be going?
OMG I'm all gushy over these deer pics. I just love how adorable all these are. Your so awesome to share these. Thank you:)
Leesa next time you come to my blog scroll down to my video playlist and keep fast forwarding until you get to Kelly Clarkson's video. "Because of you". This song reminds me so much of my childhood in some aspects.
I love the two deer sharing dinner (or breakfast?)
That is one Hallmark moment if I ever saw one! ;)
Critter is adorable as always.
I love the tree with snow on it... reminds me of being in college. ~S
Post a Comment