Monday, November 14

Insomnia Kicks In

The Birthday calculator.

Wow, I didn't even feel old until I read this.

You entered: 8/2/1968
Your date of conception was on or about 10 November 1967.


You were born on a Friday under the astrological sign Leo.

Your Life path number is 7.
The year 1968 was a leap year.

As of 11/14/2005 4:45 AM MST
You are 37 years old.
You are 447 months old.
You are 1,946 weeks old.
You are 13,618 days old.
You are 326,839 hours old.
You are 19,610,347 minutes old.
You are 1,176,620,832 seconds old.
You are 5.32994129158513 dog years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

There are 261 days till your next birthday on which your cake will have 38 candles on it.
Those 38 candles produce 38 BTU's,or 9,576 calories of heat (that's only 9.5760 food Calories!) .You can boil 4.34 US ounces of water with that many candles.

Your birthstone is Peridot Sardonyx, Diamond, Jade

Your birth tree is Cypress, the Faithfulness

Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy,content,optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered,unruly, pedantic and careless.

The moon's phase on the day you wereborn was waxing gibbous.

13 comments:

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm going to have to do this myself. And I already KNOW I'm gonna feel old reading it! :)

Marianna said...

Yep ~ I felt really old when I did this...

M~

Michael said...

That's cool.

You are a Leo too! I was born on July 31st.

Take Care
Michael

S said...

Im not going there! Have a good week, Leesa!

Unknown said...

Well I did it and I wasnt impressed. Though I don't like critisism (sp?) and they did have my state of indiana right but wrong town so how right can they be. Plus my path number can't be five when I consider my lucky number to be 7 and i was born a month early so the conception date is wrong too.

Angela said...

Leesa that was awesome:) I did it and posted it on my blog. Thanks

Leesa said...

Yeah, it was interesting...the wild part to me were all the days, months and seconds I've been around.

Shephard said...

Another Leo, here.
Ok, that was a lot of fun. Did anyone follow the link at the bottom to have your name interpreted also? That was even better! ~S

Robin Alexa said...

Yeah I'll pass. :)

Nature Girl said...

I'll say it again...you always have the coolest stuff on your blog! Ps..I liked the last puzzle you posted..about reuniting the band members..that was cool, but that blue room thing is making me crazy. Did you ever get out? Stacie

Leesa said...

I did do the name one too, it's sooo long though, may save for another day.
Stacie..I gave up on the blue room eventually, but then someone told me how they got out anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Back the truck up!

You're 37?!?! No way. I was thinking hardly early thirties for you. You're my idol. :)

I'm behind reading your posts. Those damn mind puzzles slowed me down for a few days. That Viridian Room is a pisser.

Take care.

Leesa said...

Ha..Marel..you're my new best friend!! :)