
I know I've posted this Hubba before, but I just love this guy.
Hot.
I did find a box of old photos recently, just need to scan them in.
I also found many pics of the windows/murals I used to paint, so I thought I'd show ya'll those as soon as I can get those scanned in.
It's snowing lightly this morning, 27 degrees.
I actually heard a mountain lion the other night, I'm sure he was going after dinner. It was a little scary. I've been instructed to carry a gun with me when I go out. I just can't see me doing this. Strap on the ol' holster to go feed the horses.
I think (hope) everyone is done cussing me on The Crimson Room. Geesh..who knew ya'd be so sensitive??? :)
oh and prayers out to Laura who's camera died this week and has to go to a camera hospital. I know what a huge loss this is for her.
6 comments:
Hubba hubba is right!! I'm so jealous about the weather you have going on. It's still in the 80s here in Austin :( I played WBW.
Oooo...thanks muchly for the sweets this morning! He is CERTAINLY a hottie! ;)
It's still warm here...the a/c is running like crazy right now (but, just as you like it chilly, I like it warm, so it suits me fine!)
LOL!!! Ready for this one? When I 1st read your title of this blog, my eyes played tricks on me ~ I read "HUBBY"!
BUWAHAHAHAHA!
Damn, if that was MY hubby, I'd never let him leave my bed.
*DROOL*
M~
Hey thanks for the eye candy. He's one of my favorites too. Along with Johnny Depp and Antonio Banderas. Probably a few more too.
yummmmmmmmmmy! I'd like a piece of him!
Back when I first discovered your blog I was looking thru archives and saw a pic of him and I thought you said he was your Hub. I commented that I thought he looked just like Keifer Sutherland. Then I looked again and realized it was Keifer Sutherland..LOL I am such a dork! Stacie
Post a Comment