Tuesday, November 15

Go Ahead, Make My Day

I found this over at Tish's.

Funny, I'm highly Lustful & Violent. Who knew??


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

8 comments:

Leesa said...

I know, Jen..I laughed too. I actually wasn't even going to post it until I saw those two results.

Marianna said...

Oh you vicious gal!

ROWRRRR!

M~

Theresa said...

bad test...bad, bad test...
of course I'm passing blame, there's NO WAY I'm lustful, gluttenous AND malicious!!

Right?

CheekyMoo said...

Great I'm going to purgatory. I'm very lustful (knew this) and only a little violent. Remind me not to meet you in a dark alley. ;-)

Shephard said...

omg, how funny. What a brilliant test. Did you read the descriptions of the other rings? lol I haven't read Inferno since college, and forgot how imaginative Dante was. Thanks for sharing this one. ~S

Nature Girl said...

I'll see you on the second level! Stacie

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I'm lustfull and gluttonous. Who knew? :)

LizzieDaisy said...

Purgatory... but I go to church. Guess that's what saved me cause given what I answered (no I won't tell you!), I figured for sure I was going to be at least a level three. Hmmm... :)