Dam how do you do this crap lol. I thought mine looked cool til i came here. How do you get the scroll to work and not move the background grrrrr lol LOVE IT
Love it and I WANT MY SPEAKERS to work. I wanna look around and wonder where the music is coming from. Alas, I cannot. And you know I can't change my blog into a wintery background. Come visit me, Leesa. I need you!
This is my faaaaavoritest one yet!!!! But then I simply adore snow, and the only thing I like more than snow, is snow on fur trees, and the only thing I like better than snow on fur trees is, snow on fur trees with Chirstmas Lights on them!
I am not making that up, I really mean what I just typed. Somebody pinch me I think I am in Heaven.
BTW, I love classical music so Nutcracker is very fitting as well.
This is almost better than sex, Wait did I say that? No, it couldn't have been me.
14 comments:
LOVE>>>LOVE>>>>LOVE>>>>> :)
BEAUTIFUL.
Ok - I wasn't going to start decorating until next weekend - BUT ... THIS did it!!
looks great :)
I love the "Christmas" look . . . Love the song also!!
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!
I'm so totally sneaking around, tiptoeing in my basement to the beginning of the song!!
~L.
I LOVE this look! How can I find blogskins like this????
Dam how do you do this crap lol. I thought mine looked cool til i came here. How do you get the scroll to work and not move the background grrrrr lol LOVE IT
Love it and I WANT MY SPEAKERS to work. I wanna look around and wonder where the music is coming from. Alas, I cannot. And you know I can't change my blog into a wintery background. Come visit me, Leesa. I need you!
ps...Love the Tetris music too;) My manager keeps telling me it't the Nutcracker Suite! Go figure..I had to set him straight! LOL Stacie
Love the look and the song!
Thanks! Does put you in a Christmas mood doesn't it?
Unfortunately, I didn't do this so I can't help on the "hows"...I wish I could:(
Very nice! I like it a lot :)
This is my faaaaavoritest one yet!!!! But then I simply adore snow, and the only thing I like more than snow, is snow on fur trees, and the only thing I like better than snow on fur trees is, snow on fur trees with Chirstmas Lights on them!
I am not making that up, I really mean what I just typed. Somebody pinch me I think I am in Heaven.
BTW, I love classical music so Nutcracker is very fitting as well.
This is almost better than sex, Wait did I say that? No, it couldn't have been me.
I still absolutely love this new look!
Post a Comment