Came over to look for a photo hunt post, and what did I find? Don't tell me you have a Bernese Mountaindog! I absolutely love those furries - mine passed away in the summer four years ago, and I miss her SOOOO much! But I just can't take another one, at least not in a few years. Probably never :(
What you wrote is so true ! And the picture looks really as a still standing time. Although I would freeze in the snow, lol !
I saw that you have several cats. I am just proposing to "cat people" to blog once in the week about their cats. If you are interested in, go to my catblog for more information.
10 comments:
nice!
Stacie
so cute and we have no snow yet today we even went out without coats so what's that tell ya about our weather right now
Came over to look for a photo hunt post, and what did I find? Don't tell me you have a Bernese Mountaindog! I absolutely love those furries - mine passed away in the summer four years ago, and I miss her SOOOO much! But I just can't take another one, at least not in a few years. Probably never :(
Brock looks like he's enjoying it!
M~
Bet it's wa-a-a-y quiet around there. Sweet.
Oh boy. Is it THAT time again? Already? LOL! I bet they DO love it! Especially the BIG furry one up top! Does he roll in it?
Those are really cool! Nice snowy vistas...
I hope we get something like that this year...
I miss the Brock Man....
♥Pam
What you wrote is so true ! And the picture looks really as a still standing time. Although I would freeze in the snow, lol !
I saw that you have several cats. I am just proposing to "cat people" to blog once in the week about their cats. If you are interested in, go to my catblog for more information.
Me too, Pam. I miss Brock. He was made for snow.
Post a Comment