You can only type one word.
No explanations.
Yourself: Silent
Your partner: Busy
Your hair: Red
Your Mother: Distant
Your Father: Absent
Your Favorite Item: Sweet
Your dream last night: Forgotten
Your Favorite Drink: Coke
Your Dream Car: Truck
Your Dream Home: Mine
The Room You Are In: Kitchen
Your Ex: Tom
Your fear: Loneliness
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Healthy
Who you hung out with last night: Pets
What You're Not: Social
Muffins: Blueberry
One of Your Wish List Items: Bose
Time: Slow
The Last Thing You Did: Dishes
What You Are Wearing: Sweats
Your favorite weather: Snow
Your Favorite Book: Stand
Last thing you ate: Soup
Your Life: Isolated
Your mood: Quiet
Your Best Friends: Funny
What are you thinking about right now: Shopping
Your car: Dodge
What are you doing at the moment: Typing
Your summer: Warm
Relationship status: Married
What is on your tv: Snapped
What is the weather like: Grey
When is the last time you laughed: Earlier
Found over at Leesepea's :)
9 comments:
good answers....
this looks like fun.
might have to try this one too.
hey.. what happen to your picture at the top... the header... it's gone.
I still see it, am I the only one?
Oh I like this one...but..only one word? No explanations? Am I capable of this one? :P
I see it too..
Stacie
Sweet, sweet banner of sugar leaf. That is just, well, awesome.
I see your top banner.
Good answers. I have a stack of Memes stacked, waiting for me to do! LOL
M~
I see your top banner - but I have to close my favorites list to show the whole thing. Cool meme!
Ooh I like this one, definitely gonna steal it!
This was really COOL for a Monday night, I put one on my blog too, and linked back to your blog. :x)
Man...trying to used only one word was challenging for me! LOL
Oh, I'll have to do this later today. Or one of the other two memes you've had lately. lol Or all of them.
~S :)
Post a Comment