Wednesday, November 29

Memories

Ok..so some of you got most answers right. Some were pretty off.
John's answers were great, even though I think he has an odd fascination with Smurfs ;)

I'll answer them now, and some with a little explanation :

What is my middle name? Marie (yes, I was named after Elvis' daughter)
How tall am I? I think I'm in between 5'1 and 5'2, so most were right.
What kind of car do I drive? Dodge Ram Mega Cab (yes..a big ass truck :)
Am I left-handed or right-handed? Right
Where did I go to school? Dallas, TX
What am I afraid of? Fire. (but I do remember mentioning loneliness recently, so I guess that counts too)
Do I smoke? No
Do I drink? Yes, Heineken mostly.
Do I have any siblings? How many? 1 sister
What state was I born in? Texas
What year? 1968 (but thanks to everyone who thinks I'm younger!)
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana and Texas. Michigan or Utah.
How many piercings do I have? One in each ear.
Am I shy or outgoing? Mainly shy.. but some of you know better..lol.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? Again..mainly a rule follower, but I can surprise you sometimes.
What’s my favorite color? Black. (I don't know where you guys got red from.
Name something I love? Animals, Photography
Name a talent I have? Hmm.. I guess photography :)
What kind of shoes do I wear? Boots mainly, and yes..Uggs.
Do I have any pets? Heh..way too easy question.
What is my worst habit? Mostly everyone answered nailbiting. (I must have answered that in a survey somewhere. I don't bite them now, but we'll go with that.)
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring? Camera.. laptop..internet :)

So far, I think Marianna has the most right answers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she cheated....
she had insiders help...


:P

Shephard said...

She cheated for sure!
I was so sure you were afraid of weedwackers.

~S

Marianna said...

Shaddap. I did not cheat! I simply pay attention when people talk!

:P
M~