
Thanksgiving was quiet, but nice. Snowed all day, but much lighter than it is now. Some neighbors brought me a plate of good ol' Thanksgiving fixins :)
I watched the parade this morning, and then watched the Cowboys kick butt this afternoon.

It was a good day, and now I'm watching the snowfall.
We'll see what happens when I wake up :)
4 comments:
WHEEEEEE! Send some of it down here to Great Falls!
LOL ~ I'd say send it down to Texas, but we're going to have near-80 again. BAH!
Your snow is so awesome! I wanna come play!
M~
Yay! Gotta love good neighbors! I'm glad you had a good dinner. You can keep the snow ;P
Stacie
From the sounds of things, on this side of the Cascades, you've got several more feet coming your way in the next day or two. Hope you've got lots o' hot chocolate!
Post a Comment