So I took a drive today to check out the flooding
everyone's talking about. It is flooded, but it's just high fast moving water... didn't do much for me photo-wise. But.. here's a few shots I got on my way back.
See the brown oreo-cow? She's the ONLY one in that herd. She's special :)



It stopped raining for a while, but the water still sits and two trees fell over in the pond. Fun.
7 comments:
I love the subtle fall colors stiping the second one. :)
Great shots.
~S
I wish we could balance our weather patterns out a bit. It's either one extreme or another.
M~
love the oreo cow standing out from the crowd and the rain pic.
tc
She's a beauty and so are the photo's.
You take the most amazing photos leesa...
I am amazed every time I visit. :-)
*missing montana*
I sure wish I could housesit for you in April. I can't say yes or no since I just started my new job. I really don't have any vacay left and Bill and I need to sit down and do our planning for next year before I go committing myself. But you KNOW I want to in the worst way. THE WORST WAY!
*squirms in chair*
I like the photo in the sideview mirror. *sigh*
Yup, I'm
Missing Montana
♥Pam
aaawwww... I love that cow! She is special!
cool weather pic! I love it when you can see the rain coming in.
Post a Comment