Sunday, November 19

Nothing Else To Post Meme

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? *I need to trim my bangs.

2. How much cash do you have on you? *Nada. I rarely have cash.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” *Bore

4. Favorite planet? *umm..earth?

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? *No clue. Never use my cell.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? *Peanuts.

7. What shirt are you wearing? *Aggie Sweatshirt

8. Do you “label” yourself? Yes.. but too long to go into here.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? *wearing socks right now.

10. Bright or Dark Room? *Dark at the moment, but I love to open the house up.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? *I stole it.. so I barely know them :)

12. What does your watch look like? *Don't have a watch.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? *watching a movie on the IFC.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? *no text lately.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? *absolutely no clue. In Idaho maybe?

16. Whats a word that you say a lot? *Dork.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? *my sis

18. Last furry thing you touched? *Sinclair is asleep in my lap.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? *Ibuprofen count? Probably too many.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? *None. Digital only.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? *wow.. no clue. Maybe I haven't hit it yet.

22. Your worst enemy? *Dessert?

23. What is your current desktop picture? *Flower I took

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? *I thanked the lady at the store earlier.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? *$1,000,000.

26. Do you like someone? *Sure.. don't we all?

27. The last song you listened to? *Frank Sinatra--Just Friends

28. What time of day were you born? *3 in the p.m.

29. Whats your favorite number? *umm 6?

30. Where did you live in 1987? *Houston, TX.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? *Sure..aren't we all?

32. Is anyone jealous of you? *Maybe of where I live.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
*Arlington, TX. Sitting on my coffee table.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
*Get irritated and then get over it.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? * I think so.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? *If I HAD too? Umm.ok... lower hip? Somewhere no one could see it.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? *Sign language

38. Would you move for the person you loved? *Yes

39. Are you touchy feely? *depends on the person.

40. What’s your life motto? *Life's too short, eat dessert first.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
*Lip Balm
*Lotion
*Camera

42. What’s your favourite town/city? *Um..not sure. Austin is pretty cool.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? *Gosh, that would have to be in DC...who knows.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? *Actually wrote, with my hand? No idea.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? *No

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? *He got married.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? *Grandparents.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? *Few years ago, fancy dinner at a vet conference. Black pants, shiny silvery shirt.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? *My head.

50. Have you been burned by love? *Oh yeah.

8 comments:

Marianna said...

Ok, I'm playing!

#7 ~ WHOOP!
#16 ~ LOL
#17 ~ awww!

M~

Unknown said...

I'm soooo playing too I have nothing to post lol
#1 wished I hadn't trimmed my bangs;#2 same here;

Nature Girl said...

This is FAB...you know I'm stealing this right?

Stacie

Osbasso said...

Love your answers! But you didn't answer #36 quite right...

Nature Girl said...

Whew..done! That was fun. LOL at Osbasso. He's a funny guy.
Stacie

Robin Alexa said...

I stole the meme above this and commented but it didn't take. Stupid blogger.

:)

Shephard said...

I'm seeing a direct connection between 22 and 40. :) Me likey.
I may borrow this one, and merge it with the other one.

~S

Haleigh Anne said...

I liked this one. I played too.