Nope. You're better looking.
Sure, John... want a 6 month old troublesome male kitten??
Wow. Pretty close! :) Thanks for playing!
Leesa's definately the pretty one !!:)
You're definitely cuter! And where's your scrunchie around your wrist?! LOL Want me to send you one???:DM~
LOL M!!!You have THE most GORGEOUS hair!!! And I think you're much better looking than that girl (who's name I can't quite remember nor can I remember the show she was on only that she had a brother named Corky...Pfft.).~L.
Help! I'm trapped inside an IBM-PC!Cookee sees abundant beauty!
Ok... I did the Celebrity look alike thing too.... not to keen on the results...LOLYou are sooo pretty!!!
I totally agree and I've always liked her and the tV show she was on...♥Pam
Oh bla dee, oh bla dah, life goes on, yeah... la la la la, life goes one. :) ~S
lol cool
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Nope. You're better looking.
Sure, John... want a 6 month old troublesome male kitten??
Wow. Pretty close! :) Thanks for playing!
Leesa's definately the pretty one !!
:)
You're definitely cuter!
And where's your scrunchie around your wrist?! LOL
Want me to send you one???
:D
M~
LOL M!!!
You have THE most GORGEOUS hair!!! And I think you're much better looking than that girl (who's name I can't quite remember nor can I remember the show she was on only that she had a brother named Corky...Pfft.).
~L.
Help! I'm trapped inside an IBM-PC!
Cookee sees abundant beauty!
Ok... I did the Celebrity look alike thing too....
not to keen on the results...LOL
You are sooo pretty!!!
I totally agree and I've always liked her and the tV show she was on...
♥Pam
Oh bla dee, oh bla dah, life goes on, yeah... la la la la, life goes one.
:)
~S
lol cool
Post a Comment