can I come over, when Seven is laying around..... :)
The animals on the wall would scare me....
wait a minute...you don't have any window coverings on! no curtains or blinds...?? That would scare me more then the animals on the wall... I hate it when the windows are uncovered at night, you can't see out... but people or things out there can see in. To freaky!
9 comments:
That's funny, your house doesn't look round on the outside.
LOL
Great new lens!
That's awesome. I can't wait to see what you get when you go outside. :)
May I come live with u? I'll lay around naked on the floors, all lazy like the cats, and let u take my picture!
LOL! I'm with Seven! Except the nekkid part. It's COLD up there!
But I'll play with the boas!
:D
Girl. Your house is amazing.
M~
WOW DID I SEE A DEAD DEER ON YOU WALL??? AND I think I saw a bear skin too????
The place is amazing... I'm NOT going to lay around naked and let you snigger!!! LOL
The deer were not my choice or preference, but I'm willing to compromise sometimes :)
The bear is not real.
can I come over, when Seven is laying around..... :)
The animals on the wall would scare me....
wait a minute...you don't have any window coverings on! no curtains or blinds...?? That would scare me more then the animals on the wall... I hate it when the windows are uncovered at night, you can't see out... but people or things out there can see in. To freaky!
Love the amber tones in those photos. And neat to see your home. :)
~S
That is so awesome! You have a fabulous house!
Post a Comment